Free Adult Tube-Video Script Forum

Full Version: EVERYONE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i agree that the google thing is a good idea, but our problem with google is not because of the coding, its because of the "reused" content from outside sources...

i am unsure why redtube has not had the fullscreen option as i have not looked at all the code yet...
it should also be noted, that when i did implement a member system on my FAS install, the caching did cause problems. so this is something i will have to figure out before i implement it into a public release.
Yes! So glad someone else took over the coding that is around. Sent you a PM Punktured Smile
:-)
i am still digging through files to get a hang of onurs coding technique, but i think we all as a community can still make this a memorable script.
(15-11-2011 03:26 AM)Punktured Wrote: [ -> ]:-)
i am still digging through files to get a hang of onurs coding technique, but i think we all as a community can still make this a memorable script.

awesome, i hope you and mjwalsh can work together. He is one of the best coders I've ever met. I love this script and hope it gets fixed / better!
thanks for the support dougie, we hope to make all the users happy with new features and stuff. :-)
(15-11-2011 07:33 AM)Punktured Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the support dougie, we hope to make all the users happy with new features and stuff. :-)

No problem. My site once had over 300,000 visitors/day with this script. Unfortunately it fell off and I don't get as much.. But still does well! I want to get it back to that level!
well you might like this then...
we plan to make backlinkspider an optional feature,
so hopefully with this next release, you wont have to use backlinkspider, but you will still get all the new features/fixes/etc...
(16-11-2011 02:44 AM)Punktured Wrote: [ -> ]well you might like this then...
we plan to make backlinkspider an optional feature,
so hopefully with this next release, you wont have to use backlinkspider, but you will still get all the new features/fixes/etc...

Yes this is definitely something that should be offered. Hopefully we can come up with something awesome Smile
im sure the script is heading in the right direction now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's