Free Adult Tube-Video Script Forum

Full Version: affiliate/traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what affiliate or traffic programs do you use?
do they work well?
does your affiliates make you money?
im interested to know this as well.. i been going back and forth between ero-advertising, black label ads and juicy ads.. so far ero is working good
yea, i havent gone public with my site yet, so i was wondering what people use before i did go public.
I use JuicyAds and I real happy with them. I do use Ero-Adv for fill ins but they have very little variations on their RON ads.
(28-03-2011 05:12 AM)egm1947 Wrote: [ -> ]I use JuicyAds and I real happy with them. I do use Ero-Adv for fill ins but they have very little variations on their RON ads.

how is juicy ads treating you? how much you make avg of like 5k or 10k UV?
are you talking day/week/month? what is the geo of your traffic? This all makes a difference.

I sell my traffic usually at .002 ppc on juicy. Right now i'm making about $150 week, but as traffic goes up

so does the income.
(29-03-2011 12:49 AM)egm1947 Wrote: [ -> ]are you talking day/week/month? what is the geo of your traffic? This all makes a difference.

I sell my traffic usually at .002 ppc on juicy. Right now i'm making about $150 week, but as traffic goes up

so does the income.

[Image: geohits.jpg]

For one of my sites yesterday.. these are my stats.. I'm still searching for which would be the best company to provide best advertising revenue.
What type of ads are the best ads to gain revenue?
Reference URL's