Free Adult Tube-Video Script Forum

Full Version: i have this error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heloo

i have this erorr Cache_Lite : Unable to write cache file : tmp/backlinkspider/cache_c21f969b5f03d33d43e04f8f136e7682_0f0b25f44b51751c02912e271e27bd56

i have permision 777

after delete cache from Cache_Lite : Unable to write cache file : tmp/backlinkspider
all is ok

any idee
delete alll cache files starting with cache_******** in tmp/backlinkspider
and check write permition of backlinkspider folder
(05-05-2011 05:50 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]delete alll cache files starting with cache_******** in tmp/backlinkspider
and check write permition of backlinkspider folder

Some problem, i delete all - and i reinstal i delet my site from blacklinkspider - after delete blackspider folder all is ok - every dai my folder creat 3900 file in cache blackspider

if i delete only one all is ok ..

when i have 3.889 file in blacklinkspider folder i see this erorr - after i delete file - al is ok
Same error here. Any fix? Because deleting tmp folder is just a quick fix not something permanent.
have you tried the suggestion Admin put forth?

in your admin area, what is your cache time set to?
(18-06-2011 03:44 PM)Punktured Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried the suggestion Admin put forth?

in your admin area, what is your cache time set to?

Cache Life Time :86400

have a idee
check /tmp/backlinkspider file permission... they have to be 777
delete all files in /tmp/ that start with cache_****
delete all files in /tmp/backlinkspider/ that start with cache_****

reload your site...

does this help?
(21-06-2011 03:36 PM)Punktured Wrote: [ -> ]check /tmp/backlinkspider file permission... they have to be 777
delete all files in /tmp/ that start with cache_****
delete all files in /tmp/backlinkspider/ that start with cache_****

reload your site...

does this help?

no....but thx.....i do all setings
I spoke with atmin ..and must be a problem with my server..limit file in folder ..or...i don't no
ok, sorry i couldnt help.
Reference URL's