Free Adult Tube-Video Script Forum
Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - Printable Version

+- Free Adult Tube-Video Script Forum (http://freeadultscript.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes (/showthread.php?tid=2937)

Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - DougieFresh1 - 07-06-2012 07:04 PM

It seems ever since the script was updated with these great features. We may have people abusing it way too much. I believe google may be catching on. My site's traffic has gone down tremendously since these new updates have been pushed out. I continued to pump out SEO on my site and it has been successful for nearly 2 years.. But out of nowhere google has started owning all my sites I have using this script. Currently my other adult sites that are not on this script are doing fine with no change..

In about a week I have gone down from 50,000/visitors a day to 20,000 Sad . Very sad

RE: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - admin - 08-06-2012 03:10 PM

hi dougie;
i want to ask do you use getting tag from google search results on your scripts

i install many sites to see what happining. i m fixxing many things so ineed to know your learning

RE: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - DougieFresh1 - 08-06-2012 05:49 PM

I disabled that feature about 3-4 months ago. I just enabled it again because this happened. I'm not sure what is better anymore

RE: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - admin - 09-06-2012 03:23 PM

I do not suggest to enable it cause it generates lots of tags if you have lotd of trafic. It will be good when the website new

RE: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes - nesa78 - 26-06-2012 10:42 PM

this problem with fucking google is still problem. it was happen when admin was on the sea. There were a lot talk about this. But is it more cheaper to buy new domain and start from begin.