Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Numbering of page numbers
24-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Sad Numbering of page numbers
Hello

I am really very disappointed about the way you treat the people who have chosen to use your script.

When people spend so much time to put film in - one by one - and when they dare to take the huge risk that you just suddenly choose NOT more to run your script, so I think it also requires that you follow up the post is being written in this forum.

You follow, however, up to some posts, but many do not answer.

You write many times you have other things to do and it is also ok, but when you have gone into this project, so I suppose it is your duty to follow up the questions you get!

I myself have never had an answer / resolution to the following:

1. What happens if you select no more to run your script? - Is all mine and others' work so wasted?

2. One can only see that there are 1-6 pages in FrontPage, although the total page number is 49 - this is for me a great error that you should follow to correct when I have previously described this in your forum.

I hope you will continue to follow-up of the mistakes people make in your forum, it can probably well afford to expect from you?

Sincerely,
raptus3670
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2010, 04:36 PM
RE: Numbering of page numbers
Hello

So is it I can not understand that you will help me in another post, but you will still NOT answer me in this post?

Can I expect to get an answer from you ????????????

Sincerely,
Raptus3670
25-11-2010, 05:06 PM
i need to update the script in new version
in new version pager will updated also
25-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Exclamation RE: Numbering of page numbers
Hello

Thanks for your response, but you can not answer all my questions (again) and you expand on your answers are not enough - I thought!

When is the update ready as you describe ?????????????

Could you find to give me an answer to my question number 1? I have asked you about in another post!

You should probably remember that if this script should be a revenue for you, so it requires you know that there are people who bother to use it!

Sincerely,
Raptus3670
25-11-2010, 05:33 PM
ifi dont want to work for the script i ll sell to other developer
11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
@rapture3670:
"You should probably remember that if this script should be a revenue for you, so it requires you know that there are people who bother to use it! "

saying that... revenue...
you have to keep in mind that "Admin" gets no money from this project.
you also have to remember that english is not his first language, so some questions, he may not understand fully.

question #1: yes, if he does not continue this project and does not let someone else, carry it on, as it is right now, with his hosting the video file, all users efforts would be in vain.

question #2: this page issue is something that can either be fixed by you if you know some php, or you will have to wait for V3 or V4.

admin has alot of feature requests for this project, and considering he does it for no money, i think people can be a little patient.

it is understandable that alot of people are waiting for V3, but those people have to remember that Admin is doing this project for free and will update versions when he can.

until then, either be patient, or learn some php and work on it yourself.

Custom HTML/CSS/PHP
http://theorderofindividualacceptance.co...p.php?id=1