Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Punktured will not work for FAS any more
27-02-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Punktured will not work for FAS any more
1-) i delete your post cause your post include personal problems about you and me. so porsonal problems must be talk in personal

2-3-) i do not lie. i ever talk for a month i want to work with you and told about we have works and i need help. and you ever told your doughter or other importand things about your life that you couldnt work. so that means same you do not want work for FAS. yes i can understand your life is importand from script. also my life is importand from script so i do not told you why you did not choise scripting. that is your choise and life is importand i can understand it. also i told you i ll stop this work in future i ll go to seas. also i have choise for my life. and you also have choise about your life. i do not think you can do admin of FAS with your busies.also i know i m not ideal for FAS admin. so i choise to stop FAS in fiture. you must to work hard to learn it but i can not do anything for you. cause you do your choise.

and i know you have hard works thanks for that i ll pay for your works
but it is not enough to be admin of FAS you must work more than 10 times

(27-02-2012 06:32 AM)Punktured Wrote:  1: Why delete my post?
2. I never said that I did not want to work for FAS.
3. Yes, I get busy, I have a child and YES my child is more important than your script.

Why lie?
Why delete my post?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punktured will not work for FAS any more - admin - 27-02-2012 05:47 PM