Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ERROR: couldnt find tag
26-03-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: ERROR: couldnt find tag
(26-03-2011 02:17 AM)admin Wrote:  i know the error and looking for new version of the tag generator
new and good tags from good sourches. working on it

well, nice promise...................HuhHuhHuh

Action speaks loader than words!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2011, 03:14 AM
actions are louder than words, yes.
i have been working on the tag generator and have it working better than before.
i offer this script for people to use for free, so i do not appreciate feeling like i am being pushed,
when i infact, i am trying to fix the bugs reported as fast as i can, when time permits.
if you decide to delete the script and use another adult cms that is purely your choice
26-03-2011, 03:27 AM
(26-03-2011 03:14 AM)admin Wrote:  actions are louder than words, yes.
i have been working on the tag generator and have it working better than before.
i offer this script for people to use for free, so i do not appreciate feeling like i am being pushed,
when i infact, i am trying to fix the bugs reported as fast as i can, when time permits.
if you decide to delete the script and use another adult cms that is purely your choice

Onur, when you see the people are asking about the problems, you need to communicate to everyone by posting you progress. People then will know you have not forgot about their problem, or the script problems.

Please stop throwing it up that you have given the script for free. There are a lot of free scripts out there. And yes, you have a good script, but
lets remember, you still control the script. We only get to use it. You built it to make money, and weather you have or not, is not the issue.
I understand if you want to delete this post also.Rolleyes
26-03-2011, 03:38 AM
i am sorry you feel i do not communicate my progress enough, english is my second language and at times it is hard for me to put my feelings and progress into words.
so i ll not contact with users directly. Punktured will help you. i do just scripting
26-03-2011, 03:47 AM
(26-03-2011 03:38 AM)admin Wrote:  i am sorry you feel i do not communicate my progress enough, english is my second language and at times it is hard for me to put my feelings and progress into words.
so i ll not contact with users directly. Punktured will help you. i do just scripting

Hopefully things are heading in the right direction.WinkWink