Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One doubt ..
18-05-2012, 09:08 PM
One doubt ..
Hello, my name Paul and 4 days ago that reaches your page, and actually I really liked the script, the design is simple, but not so bad.
I really like this script, but before yesterday something caught my attention is that in the test page where I have installed the script, not seen any video and could not access the admin panel.

Then I realized it was because his page, the main url was momentarily drop you, and if your website is not online, the script does not work, because the file video.php is hosted on their servers.

This discouraged me a bit, and makes me doubt whether to use the script, because if at any time your site goes down or decide not to continue with this project over the websites that use this script would be obsolete by not having the file video.php wonder why.

At some point they may have video.php file on our servers and not yours, so we can rest easy knowing that our websites depend on our host, not his.

From already thank you very much.

sorry for my english! Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: One doubt ..
also my english not god sorry for that.

yes videos and admin panel hosted in FAS server. and ve have network problem for 12 hours yesterday. and it was the first time service was closed for along.
FAS is online more than 2 years and be sure never stopped the sevice.

FAS serving the videos and admin page cause adult video websites always changing their contend. if the video url change we can change new video url. also make new bot. you do not to pay for fixing the script
19-05-2012, 04:09 AM
(19-05-2012 02:19 AM)admin Wrote:  also my english not god sorry for that.

yes videos and admin panel hosted in FAS server. and ve have network problem for 12 hours yesterday. and it was the first time service was closed for along.
FAS is online more than 2 years and be sure never stopped the sevice.

FAS serving the videos and admin page cause adult video websites always changing their contend. if the video url change we can change new video url. also make new bot. you do not to pay for fixing the script

Thanks for your answer, it is a relief to know that you do not intend to stop for this project.

One thing I would like to have is the option to add games via a remote url, could that be?

Example:

http://www.adultjuegos.com/games/2stripdown.swf

Thank you! Smile
19-05-2012, 04:18 AM
yes it is possible but FAS is used for videos mostly. and lots of works for fixing and updating curent bots.

there is already big database you can download games
19-05-2012, 07:01 AM
It would be nice to put more than ten rows, please, if you can put the option to put 20 to 30, 10 rows is very little.
19-05-2012, 12:12 PM
what do you mean with rows
19-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I've been using FAS for almost 2 years. I have never experienced an issue with their servers being down that affected my site until just recently. Which is a very good thing. Once in 2 years.

thanks admin for doing a good job with server and script Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2012, 05:42 PM
thanks Dougie;

now a days i m in good mod and i do hard work.
i hope you will be happy with new features of FAS like Auto video add and word spinner

i just activate it
20-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Yea, this is a good script and we have a honest admin.
There is nothing to worry about.
23-05-2012, 04:27 PM
(20-05-2012 12:49 AM)links24 Wrote:  Yea, this is a good script and we have a honest admin.
There is nothing to worry about.

I use the script for 1 1/2 years and its the best script and support i ever use!
The admin is quick and do everything with good mind Smile

I love him all and we work always with him Smile

Sorry too for my bad English Tongue

Regards
Svetoslav

My sites are closed. Google disconnect them and i loose all users.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user