Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes
07-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes
It seems ever since the script was updated with these great features. We may have people abusing it way too much. I believe google may be catching on. My site's traffic has gone down tremendously since these new updates have been pushed out. I continued to pump out SEO on my site and it has been successful for nearly 2 years.. But out of nowhere google has started owning all my sites I have using this script. Currently my other adult sites that are not on this script are doing fine with no change..

In about a week I have gone down from 50,000/visitors a day to 20,000 Sad . Very sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 03:14 PM by admin.)
RE: Unfortunately.. I don't think google likes the new changes
hi dougie;
i want to ask do you use getting tag from google search results on your scripts

i install many sites to see what happining. i m fixxing many things so ineed to know your learning
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I disabled that feature about 3-4 months ago. I just enabled it again because this happened. I'm not sure what is better anymore
09-06-2012, 03:23 PM
I do not suggest to enable it cause it generates lots of tags if you have lotd of trafic. It will be good when the website new
Find all posts by this user
26-06-2012, 10:42 PM
this problem with fucking google is still problem. it was happen when admin was on the sea. There were a lot talk about this. But is it more cheaper to buy new domain and start from begin.

XXXTUBEVIDEO