Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Videos not Displaying
02-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Videos not Displaying
I just recently moved one of my sites to a new server. I have checked my permissions and all seems fine, however no videos are showing up on the site at all. when I go to the videos page in the admin area to see if there are videos published I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/adult/public_html/include/functions.php on line 852

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/adult/public_html/admin/index.php(203) : eval()'d code on line 3857

This happened once before on an installation and I ended up rebuilding it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: Videos not Displaying
(02-07-2012 07:37 AM)byronthurman Wrote:  I just recently moved one of my sites to a new server. I have checked my permissions and all seems fine, however no videos are showing up on the site at all. when I go to the videos page in the admin area to see if there are videos published I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/adult/public_html/include/functions.php on line 852

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/adult/public_html/admin/index.php(203) : eval()'d code on line 3857

This happened once before on an installation and I ended up rebuilding it.

Did you check the config file? Was your database user name adult_ in your previous installation?
02-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Yes it was a cPanel to cPanel transfer the database information and account information all remained the same.

http://adult.thenewvirus.com everything shows up except the videos... I'm stumped...
02-07-2012, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 09:31 AM by kpness.)
Odd. The only thing that is only king of popping out at me is that it's a subdomain and the files appear to be in the public_html. But that would mess up everything else and there would be no site on the public_html
Then again, they're on two different cpanels on your reseller server.. So.. Open up a support ticket and have an admin look at it? lol
Check your work email
02-07-2012, 11:14 AM
you have problem about your database connection.
plase send me your cpanel logins