Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
auto add video
11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
auto add video
hi the auto add video is only adding 2 videos a day, how can i change this please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: auto add video
How did you get the auto adder to work? I've tried things like crons and it still doesn't work. I've had to manually visit the link with my info in it for it to pull a video.

I think you only get a certain amount of auto adds because of the word spinner. But I thought that was about 10 videos. Are you getting a specific error when you try to add more than 2?
14-07-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: auto add video
(13-07-2012 11:33 PM)kpness Wrote:  How did you get the auto adder to work? I've tried things like crons and it still doesn't work. I've had to manually visit the link with my info in it for it to pull a video.

I think you only get a certain amount of auto adds because of the word spinner. But I thought that was about 10 videos. Are you getting a specific error when you try to add more than 2?

i was monertering the amount of videos it pulled, everything is to do with the spinner you are only allowed 10 videos per 24 hours which isn't a lot, your cron job in the cpanel should look something like this.
curl 'http://www.xxxwatchadults.com/admin/auto_video_add.php?autovideoadd=true&[email protected]&password=password&password2=password' >/dev/null 2>&1 hosting package should look some thing like this where password is you should put your log in passwords plus have you signed up to the spinner? hope this helps