Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
error to install FAS 3.5
11-12-2012, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 03:20 AM by sagov42.)
error to install FAS 3.5
when I upload all the files to my web http://www.colombianitaxxx.com and I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Solved

Edit the file .htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite>

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^video_([0-9]+)_(.*)$ ?id=$1&title=$2&option=video [NC]

RewriteRule ^tag_([0-9]+)_(.*)$ ?id=$1&tag=$2&option=tag [NC]

RewriteRule ^category_(.*)_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)$ ?id=$2&p=$3&category=$1&option=category [NC]

RewriteRule ^game_([0-9]+)_(.*)$ ?id=$1&title=$2&option=game [NC]

RewriteRule ^tag_game_([0-9]+)_(.*)$ ?id=$1&tag=$2&option=tag_game [NC]

RewriteRule ^category_game_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_(.*)$ ?id=$1&p=$2&category=$3&option=category_game [NC]

</IfModule>

@fidentis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: error to install FAS 3.5
do you edit here?

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
to
<IfModule mod_rewrite>
11-12-2012, 04:44 AM
yes admin

@fidentis
11-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Ynt: error to install FAS 3.5
Ok i fix it on installation.
Please let me know if you see any errors

V3.5 is beta so there will be errors
15-12-2012, 06:50 AM
I receive this error when I try to install FAS on a site. FAS does not install:

Warning: fopen(/home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 20

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 21

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 21

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 22

Warning: fopen(/home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 36

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 38
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Installation is Complate

IMPORTANT: For Securty Reasons You MUST DELETE /install forder now!...
15-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Ynt: RE: error to install FAS 3.5
(15-12-2012 06:50 AM)hotdirtydog Wrote:  I receive this error when I try to install FAS on a site. FAS does not install:

Warning: fopen(/home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 20

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 21

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 21

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 22

Warning: fopen(/home/hot/public_htmlconfig/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 36

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hot/public_html/install/index.php on line 38
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Installation is Complate

IMPORTANT: For Securty Reasons You MUST DELETE /install forder now!...

Pls send your email and cpanel login than i ll install it
15-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi,

I have this problem:

Site error: the file /home/u4849/public_html/sexynda/include/functions_encode.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

I must install ionCube loader? I need purchase it or http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php ?
15-12-2012, 10:32 PM
(15-12-2012 10:18 PM)pep10 Wrote:  Hi,

I have this problem:

Site error: the file /home/u4849/public_html/sexynda/include/functions_encode.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

I must install ionCube loader? I need purchase it or http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php ?

Tell your hosting provider technical service to install ioncube
22-12-2012, 02:39 AM
i have this error
PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/websites/public_html/test/include/functions.php on line 452
22-12-2012, 03:34 AM
(22-12-2012 02:39 AM)kornbed Wrote:  i have this error
PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/websites/public_html/test/include/functions.php on line 452

Pls send your cpanel than i ll check it